About Temporary Fencing
Here at Oxford Plastics, we supply a wide variety of plastic temporary fencing options for events, construction sites and streetworks. From fence stands and ballast weights to temporary road safety barriers, browse our full selection below.
Plastic Temporary Fence Products
Our Temporary Fencing
Oxford Plastics is your one-stop-shop for temporary construction fence products. Collaborating with leaders in the temporary fence industries, Oxford Plastics has developed and designed products to address the inherent problems associated with current products used within the industry.
Breaking our products down by their design intention, Ox-Stand is the alternative to tube stands. BigFoot is the alternative to sandbag weights; and OxBlock is the alternative to concrete block stands.Learn more about these plastic temporary fence products now.
Ox-Stand Temporary Fence Stand
Why is Oxstand the alternative to tube stands?
We design problem-solving products like Ox-Stand. Leaders in the Temporary Fence industry expressed their frustrations with the popularly used tube stand. Here’s how Oxford Plastics provides a solution to these concerns with Ox-Stand:
- Tube stand risers bend and snap off – Ox-Stand risers are open at the bottom, allowing water to pass, so less chance of rusting. When risers eventually need to be replaced, they can easily be due to the differing design of the Ox-Stand.
- Tube stands are difficult to stack – OxStand stack neatly for deployment, storage, and transportation
- Tube stands can be a trip hazard – Ox-Stand has a low profile and HiVis inserts
- Tube stands often don’t last – Ox-Stand is made of durable high-density polyethylene, plus the fiberglass backbone provides added strength and support.
- Easy to lift – handholds for ease of carrying and storage
- Value for money – comparative in cost to tube stands
BigFoot Temporary Fence Weight
Why is BigFoot the alternative to sandbags?
Get rid of sandbags by using BigFoot. BigFoot is designed to replace sandbags as a ballast weight for temporary fence stands that stay in place, won’t split and looks neat. Below are the problems inherent with sandbag use, and the solution found with BigFoot temporary construction fence weights:
- Sandbags split – BigFoot is made of durable recyclable PVC and there’s no mess to clean up!
- Sandbags are difficult to stack – BigFoot is designed to stack to keep your yard and truck tidy. For easy storage, deployment and transport look to BigFoot.
- Sandbags don’t last – durable BigFoot provides a return on your investment, able to be used on dozens of deployments.
- Sandbags only weigh a portion of the stand – one BigFoot22 weighs 53lbs and covers most stands and OxStand. A BigFoot24 fits over most 2’x2′ square stands.
- Sandbags are a trip hazard – BigFoot‘s low profile & HiVis edges reduce tripping.
- Fast installation – BigFoot has a pre-moulded handhold for ease of carrying and faster installation
BigFoot is available in 2 sizes, BigFoot 22 sits over Ox-Stand and BigFoot 24 sits over square tube stands.
Oxblock Temporary Fence Stand & Weight
Why is Oxblock the alternative to concrete blocks?
Hearing complaints from leading Temporary Fence contractors that have used Concrete Blocks for their temporary fence stands, the OxBlock was developed to address these issues:
- Concrete blocksare cumbersome to maneuver – OxBlock has cut-outs for efficient handling. They are easy to deploy, stack and store.
- Concrete blocks crack and fall apart – OxBlock is made of a durable thermoplastic compound.
- Concrete blocks are not versatile and are a trip hazard – OxBlock has multiple holes to accommodate various setup configurations. End holes & HiVis endcaps reduce the liability of trip hazards.
Ready to purchase one of our plastic temporary fences? Get in touch today to learn more about our temporary fencing products here at Oxford Plastics.