Heavy duty, water filled plastic barricade with stable, anti-trip base for traffic and pedestrian safety
The StrongWall Barricade is an extremely robust and stable barricade system which is designed to meet the demands of providing safe access for pedestrians through road or construction works.
The barricade's sturdy but lightweight construction makes it easy to transport and assemble, then it can be filled with water and comes with an 40 lbs base which ensures that the barricade is stable in windy conditions.
Features and advantages
- Heavy recycled base of 40 lbs - standard color black
- Top section can be supplied in red, white and orange
- High density (HD) molded top section can be water filled, which will add a further 33 lbs
- Designed for compact stacking to provide low transport costs
- Anti-tamper linking system - prevents unauthorized dismantle
- Can be personalized with corporate color and logo
- Recycled and 100% recyclable
- Performs well in windy conditions
|Total weight||53 lbs|
|Number / pallet||18|
|Color - top||orange, white, red,
other on request
|Color - base||black|
Test and data
Strongwall Barricade - self-weighted no extra ballast, Maximum wind speed achieved, 32mph
MIRA Wind Tunnel Test
Maximum sideways force: 400 Newtons
Simply insert the fence section into the pre-drilled hole. Designed to protect deep excavations and hazardous sites.
Smaller version of Oxford StrongWall, the ideal substitute to a traditional water filled barricade.
The base can be purchased separately.
Product No: 0197
The top can be purchased separately.
Product No: 0629
Uses & Users
- Crowd control at events
- Safety and protection at construction sites
- Traffic delineation
- Temporary barricades