EnduraGrid is an innovative interlocking porous paving system designed to reinforce the ground. When filled with grass or gravel, EnduraGrids provide a firm surface that will not sink, rut or shift once installed. Chemically inert and non-toxic, it is made from 100% recycled plastic (polyethylene).
EnduraGrid is ideal for car parks, driveways, paths and patio areas offering an eco-friendly and a cost effective solution.
The environmentally friendly ground protection and reinforcement solution
EnduraGrid is easy to install, with no need to use expensive materials! EnduraGrid is both environmentally friendly and more aesthetically pleasing than traditional concrete surfaces.
Using EnduraGrid will improve storm water management as part of sustainable urban drainage (SUDS) initiatives.
Features and Advantages
- Designed to expand and contract in hot and cold weather conditions
- Anti-Slip Surface reinforcement with natural drainage
- Prevents gravel migration and soil erosion
- Provides improved water dispersion
- Easy installation with minimal labor
- No expensive equipment needed
- Can support a 44 ton vehicle
- Can be easily cut to size / to fit the shape desired
- Flexible interior membranes and cut outs between cells that allow the grass to grow naturally
- Anti-slip surface that can support heavy loads
- Eco-friendly car park solution with natural drainage
- Made from 100% recycled plastic and is recyclable
- Installation time: 3900 sq ft per hour (depending upon ground preparation)
|Grid Size||19.7 in x 19.7 in x 2.5 in|
|Wall Thickness||2.4 in|
|Number / pallet||120|
|Sq ft per pallet||323 sq ft|
|Weight per pallet||529 lbs|
Ask your retailer about:
Line markers are ideal to indicate parking bays and demarcation lines.
Ground pins are designed to add extra stability to your grid when installed on slopes.
Uses & Users
Access Road - Park & Ride - Event Parking - Driveways - Reinforcement & Secure Embankments - Emergency Access Routes - Off-Street Parking - Pedestrian Access - Protection Against Erosion - Outdoor Events - Road Extensions & Widening - Reinforcement System for Airstrips - Helicopter Landing Pad - Employee Parking - Utility Access - Golf buggy paths - Landscapes - SUDS source control - Rooftop garden.