Wind resistant plastic barrier ideal for construction sites and street works
The Avalon Barricade provides both stability and security with its HiVis foot and innovative lockable connector.
Easy to use and transport, this long-lasting and robust barricade can be used in many applications, for example in-door and out-door events, construction, street traffic, etc.
Features and Advantages
- Advertising signage and reflective can be fixed to front and back
- Can be used with link boards to extend barricade configurations
- Can accept warning signs and contractor information boards
- Blow molded 1 piece barricade constructed from tough high density polythene (HDPE)
- Supplied with standard feet or ClearPath feet
- Designed for secure stacking and easy transportation
- Recycled and 100% recyclable
- Blow molding technology provides strength at light weights
|Height||39.4 in||39.4 in|
|Length||79 in||39.4 in|
|Weight||11 lbs||11 lbs|
|Total weight with normal feet||20 lbs||18.7 lbs|
|Total weight with ClearPath feet||24.2 lbs||24.2 lbs|
|Number / pallet||50||50|
|Color||Orange (standard), other colors on request|
|Test and data||Avalon with standard feet: maximum wind speed achieved: 17 mph||Avalon with ClearPath Feet: maximum wind speed achieved: 20 mph Mira Wind Tunnel Test 02.2009|
Specially designed to overcome the trip hazard to pedestrians presented by conventional barricade feet. The ClearPath foot incorporates:
- HiVis high density polythene (HDPE) front section.
- Rear section weighted for extra stability.
19.3 in wide - pedestrian side 7.09 in
Weight 6.6 lbs
Made from 100% recycled material
The Avalon unique linking system design creates secure joints on uneven ground - over curbs, up slopes and across rough terrain. Unlocked or locked mode configurations prevent unauthorized dismantling.
Uses & Users
- Construction sites
- Road works
- Street works
- Temporary excavations
- Pedestrian safety
- Temporary road delineation